Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Don't Know Why


It would be impossible for me to come up with an explanation, but I just LOVE these two black and white pictures.
As far as photographs go, they certainly aren't the best.
And, as far as Jonge and Famke go, I've many pictures taken of them today that are better quality.

But I really really like these two pictures.
I have a migraine. It actually began on Sunday afternoon with an incredible case of the dizzies. Now it just randomly dances through my days (or is it daze?) endlessly annoying me.
Presently, I'm in that 'restless' stage, and altering and cropping pictures is somehow soothing me.
Although I do not know why.

2 comments:

Jacquelyn Stager said...

Now how did you do that? How do you get black and white? THESE ARE ADORABLE! They look a lot alike don't they? I think they are great photos!

Melissa said...

Adore the second one....I know why cause I do too... ;)