Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And Again


I just cannot get over the toothlessness. Too cute.
Today Kado did not nap much AT ALL.
While Famke napped, we watched for red cars (for me), blue cars (for jonge), and all trucks (for kado).
When Famke woke up, the school buses were all hers. And, she woke up shortly before school let out, so there were many buses. MANY.
I took a lot of pictures today. The sun was just right.

5 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Like the way you used to pass away the quiet time. :0)

Pat said...

There is something so cute about that first tooth that is lost. Not so much when you're old, but at this age, it's adorable!

Tournesol said...

Such cuties, makes me wish I still had little ones at home : )

Marguerite said...

Love that picture of the two grandboys.

Melissa said...

Beautiful - they look so intent.