Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Four Favorite Fall Photos



Mushrooms like this were all over the ground.

I liked this one in particular because it reminded me of the kind a woodland fairy might dance upon while wearing an acorn cap. And acorn caps were in abundance on the ground also.





New greenery and old decaying leaves. It all smelled SO wonderful.



Pictures taken from a moving car never turn out well, but that never stops me from trying. I want to remember the color, and plan to visit this picture often.




It wasn't until hours after this picture was taken that I noticed the reflection on the slide. I'm glad I wasn't aware of it then, or I would have messed up a fun time by trying to 'get' the perfect picture.
This one is plenty good enough for me.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous...

Debra said...

Your picture from a moving car came out way better than mine have lately! All your photos were lovely ... Blessings, Debra

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Pleasing colors and pictures.
What more can you ask for! :0)