Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 26, 2011

Changing Things Up



Today I have only Feintjse.


He has been very smiley and sleepy.


So, while he sleeps I'm tweaking and when he smiles I'm holding him!


I removed the pink stuff from the shelves, added all but the pink bird houses, and then propped up three of my bird drawings.


For some reason, I cannot tell what something REALLY looks like until I study a picture of it.


It still needs some more work. Like more fall-like bouquets.


I'm hoping to find those in my basement.


What? YOU don't have a plethora of bouquets in your basement? I feel a wee bit sad for you. So, what do you think? Does this work?

7 comments:

daisymarie said...

I don't have hardly any of the cool stuff you have....

Echoes From the Hill said...

Great collection. I like it!
I don't think you need any bouquets, it is great without them.
nancyr

Anonymous said...

Not only does it work, it looks great! I want you to come tweak my stuff. (although my stuff isn't nearly as fun as yours...go fig)
The bird pics are particularly effective.

Blessings,
Jen

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

IT DO!!!!!!!

Janie Fox said...

I have all that in my basement. I am beginning to think we were cloned :)

Rebecca said...

Sure. It works. Looks a little spring-y for fall, don't you think? Is that why you're going to the basement?

I really like your "collection" and display. It's not as haphazard as some of mine.

I have a plethora all right. Just not in my basement. Don't feel sad for me.

Annie said...

Hi Judy:

The shelf looks totally amazing! You're right in my color palatte. I have the exact same yellow pitcher (the one you have on the table) in my living room. I bought mine at Kmart; one yellow, one blue, and one white. I love the bird pics.

Annie in stormy VA
theviewfrom256.blogspot.com