Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 26, 2011

Surprise!

More Feintsje pictures! What? That does not surprise you in the least? Oh, well.












It was just the two of us today, which I found to be delightful. Feintsje LOVES to have someone to talk to. So I told him all kinds of interesting stories about his mommy when she was a little girl. How she could throw herself out of her crib well before she was a year old. And about that time she emptied the economy size jar of Vaseline all over herself, her sheets, and every piece of bedroom furniture. She also ate some, which wasn't discovered until a little later that day. Of course I also told him how she put everything in her mouth and actually swallowed the locket on a necklace while I was wearing it.



I cannot be sure, but he did seem to be interested.







Truly, he did smile all the time. Except when there was that red light on the camera to study. He even smiles in his sleep. I'm pretty sure that I do not do that.








Soon I should be back to a routine of sorts around here.






Until then, there will be mostly pictures of babies and children with a side of home tweaking.






And there is always my other blog http://www.simplythrift.blogspot.com/ where you can see what I've found at the thrift store. Go look. I found a really cool plate tonight. Feel free to tell me if you like it, or if you think it's weird.


If you think I'm weird, you don't have to tell me. I already know.

5 comments:

Janie Fox said...

he is too cute. are we the same person? haha

Melissa said...

Sweetness...he has great cheeks.

Mary said...

Wonderful pictures. I like the one of you and Feintjse together the best. I love talking to babies and watching their little faces. They make such wonderful expressions. Enjoy him while he is this little. I know you will!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what's not TO LOVE. He is so expressive already.

Anonymous said...

Oh Judy!! You continue to snap wonderful quality pictures of lifestuff. Love the one of you and the babe. Love your commentary. You are such a bright spot.

Jen