Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Posting in the Middle of the Afternoon



Have you checked out www.muffintinmom.com yet?

Today I remembered to quickly grab my camera.





Didn't notice this hand until just now!

Yogurt covered pretzels and raisens were a hit with a couple of them.







The eight piece tin works nicely for Kado, as it holds his cup in place.

Presently both Kado and Feintsje are napping.

Daughter only works three hours today. This means I might not get to see much of these two.


Or the big kids either. As they are playing in the 'big tent' yet again today.

Kado isn't favoring his foot quite as much today. Just a little bit, more like from the fear that it just may hurt.

When Youngest Son was about Kado's age he stepped on a jack in my parent's drive-way. He didn't complain much after the fact, but a few days later he began favoring it. A scarey looking red line could be seen moving up from the spot. So as you can imagine, we are keeping a very close eye on this boy!


2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

A muffin tin...WHAT A GR8 IDEA !
Hope I can remember it when that new gr8 grand is Kado's age.
Got a touch of CRS...it's not fatal. ;0)
Jonge needs his two front teeth for Christmas. :0)

Pat said...

You make every day interesting and special for your grands. I think you should get a mirror ball trophy for being such a good grandma.