Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Say What?





Kado is SOOO expressive. I just wish that I understood.



And for the record (because we have established that there IS a record) I finished reading the Abraham Lincoln biography last night. VERY good read. Hopefully now I will stop having dreams that involve battles.



Oh. And I am not surprised that Mary Lincoln went crazy. I would have too. WAAAY to much death for one woman to handle.



I took a bunch of videos today. Maybe I'll have the time to post a few more.



Please humor me.


6 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I have the sound off tonight because hubby is sleeping, BUT you can bet I'll listen in the daytime.
Couldn't hear a thing and he still had me grinning. :0)

Rebecca said...

Good thing he has an "interpreter"!

No wonder you're charmed.

What will you be reading next to balance out the battlefields????

Mary said...

What a cutie. I dare anyone to watch that and not be smiling. Your are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

I have contemplated reading Lincoln's biography. As I already am sleep challenged, maybe not. Bought the Kindle 'deal of the day' yesterday. (Edward Tulane) can't think of the proper name, but it has been fascinating already.
Thanks for the smiles!

Jen

daisymarie said...

He is very emphatic and passionate about whatever it is. I may need Famke to interpret for Jonge...giggles.

Mary Ann said...

So cute!