Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sleep Over Time

Time for another sleep-over with Jonge. Soon he will be going off to kindergarten and all of the changes that will bring, so we are enjoying every minute we can with him.




So cute, how his tongue immediately comes out as soon as he puts crayon to paper. Or when he is concentrating deeply. I do hope nobody at school points this out to him, as the day he stops doing this I will feel a bit sad.



Wow. When did he get to be such a big boy?














Oh. And it was Jonge's idea to dress like Pake today.

Aren't they just the cutest?

I could not think of a better way to spend a Saturday morning.


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Absolutely precious - Jonge & Pake (and goodwill)! Don't you wonder what Jonge is pointing out?

Mary said...

I guess Jonge grew when we weren't looking. I was reading your blog before Jonge and now you have four little ones. Time sure flies! The picture is just so precious. What a wonderful Grandpa (Pake)

Anonymous said...

That Jonge is a precious boy. He is sure looking grown up these days. The matching outfits make me smile. You are so great at documenting the events of life in such a natural way.
Yes, Pake is wonderful. So is Beppe. :-)

Jen

daisymarie said...

I absolutely love the matching outfits!!! And look at him in a little man seat.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Who am I to tell you....that the years fly by TOO SOON. ;0)
Who better than us mother's with grown kids...know that!