Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 19, 2011

A Wide Awake Feintsje



And he woke up.





Very happily, I might add.
















The boy loves the camera.









I think he is rather fond of the little red light.







Seven weeks of pure bliss. I cannot remember a world without Feintsje in it.














Monday Daughter goes back to work.












4 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

So I am wondering do you have to take as many photos as I do in order to get all the great photos that you get!
Lisa :O)

Mary said...

He is so sweet. I just love to see them on their tummies and doing their best to hold their head up and look at what is going on. So daughter goes back to work and Feintsje joins the gang at Beppe's?

Anonymous said...

He is such a happy little guy. I don't remember so much expression at seven weeks. Maybe I've just forgotten. :-) He's a keeper for sure!

Jen

Tournesol said...

Oh my goodness what a happy little guy!