Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Three Months Old



This boy. Oh, my.


Slung over an arm is his favorite way to view the world.


Does not like riding in a car.


Goes twelve hours between his evening feeding and his morning feeding.


Will chuckle endearingly for Pake and I, but saves his uproarous giggles for his mommy and sister.


Likes to hold a flannel blanket to his cheek.


And again, I am smitten.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

is sweetness itself

Mary said...

I can see why you are smitten. Three months old?? It seems like he just got here...where does the time go? You need to vidoe some giggles so we can hear him. He is such a cutie.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I get so tickled when I hear them giggle. :0)

Rebecca said...

"Chuckle"? That sounds so mature! Is he chuckling AT you or WITH you?

daisymarie said...

Doesn't like to ride in a car? Really????? He is a unique little fellow.

Anvilcloud said...

Really? 12 hours? That makes him a keeper.