Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, October 24, 2011

Was That Monday That Just Flew By?


Now the little boys have the cough that the big kids had last week.

THGGM had today off. It was his appointment to have a kidney scan. He is always very brave about appointments and goes all by himself.

As for me, I went to Daughter's house where those who did not have to go to kindergarten had a pajama day and watched A LOT of Caillou.











Jonge and Famke carved their pumpkins with mommy on Saturday.
Today I ate some of the roasted pumpkin seeds. Yum.











Jonge found a lady bug today.
Who made up those strange rhymes we repeated as children? I like to alter them. It makes me happy to feel that just maybe I have contributed something positive to society.
Is there ANYTHING sadder than a baby with a cold?
I didn't think Feintsje was ever going to forgive me for using that snot-sucker thing on him.
But apparently, he did forgive me.
Famke dolled him up with a burp cloth for this picture. It's nice that Feintjse is still at that age when he does not mind it. Charley is the sweetest dog. Unless you want him to do something like go outside.
Today I actually had to pull him through a sea of shoes while he looked behind himself as if to say "Charley? Charley who? I don't see any Charley."
Good-bye Monday. As far as Mondays go, you were good to me.
(and now i shall hit the 'publish post' button. it's soooo fun to see where blogger puts the words i so carefully attempt to place by each picture.)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Lovely photo of Charley - he looks very, very relaxed.

Rebecca said...

I like YOUR ladybug rhyme better than the other...

Hope you stay healthy after exposure to the colds & coughs. They ARE miserable for ANYone.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Got my " darling kids ) FIX. :0)
The baby is adorable and every other. nice adjective there is!

daisymarie said...

So so so adorable!