Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, November 10, 2011

First Snow First Hot Chocolate!


It snowed today.
Those giant "Charlie Brown" size snowflakes.
Jonge was excited to see his breath.
Most of our leaves blew off in the high winds yesterday.
While Famke and Kado pretended they were drinking coffee, I pretended that I was drinking hot chocolate.

5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Big mugs for the little tykes. We sometimes do "tea" in tiny cups.

Mary said...

Hot chocolate in snowman cups..perfect! Kado seems to be enjoying his very much. We had snow also, it was pretty because it did not accumulate. Not ready for that.

Rebecca said...

I missed the snow! I was in the upstairs of my Favorite Thrift Store. By the time I got down, it was over :(

I would have loved to have an excuse for some hot chocolate.

daisymarie said...

Mmmmmm, a big mug of hot chocolate would be quite nice....i wonder if we have any marshmellows to go with. A hunting I will go.....

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Jonge with his breath in the air!!
Have you ever tried coffee half and half with cocoa? I love it, particularly with real cream. *grin*

Jen