Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, November 08, 2011

First Tooth

Feintsje's first tooth appeared today!
This picture is from yesterday.
A day in which he freely and with wild abandon chomped down on anything and everything that came near his sweet little mouth.
In only three short months we will be celebrating the birth of our fifth grandchild, a granddaughter.
I am sooo excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy, you as soooooooooo lucky!!!!!

your cuz,
Suzi

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Already??????????????
It seems like he was just born the other day. wink,wink ;0)