Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Kado the Entertainer

Kado discovered an entirely new world in the bathroom doorknob yesterday. Notice how he introduces himself. Then, he puts on a "Wiggles" show. This was also the first day that Kado refused to nap for me.
Just so you know, I tacked Kado's untaken nap onto my sleep. Never even woke up once until 10:00 this morning. And I thought that the time change was supposed to make getting up easier.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I could use an untaken nap or two to tack on to my nighttime sleep! The time change doesn't do one blasted positive thing for me!

Mitzi said...

The time change and rainy days are killing me. I am sleepy all the time. I always had my kids lay down and rest even though they wouldn't nap. I needed the peace and quiet.

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

How adorable!
Lisa :O)

Alice said...

Way too cute for words!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I'm picturing what he would do in front of one of those mirrors that distort you. :0)