Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, November 25, 2011

One Month Until Christmas

Almost forgot to remind you.

No black Friday shopping for me.

There is nothing that I need or even want enough to get out into a crowd.

Anyway, I did managed to continue to put up some Christmas decor.

But mostly I rested.

It was lovely.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Your shelves look pretty. Hubby and I got out about 11:00 yesterday. I wanted to use my coupons at Michael's and Jo-Ann Fabrics. I used both at Michael's but the line snaked to the back at Jo-Ann's. We looked around a bit and left. I will try again this morning when we do a little grocery shopping. I am looking forward to this afternoon, a cup of coffee and a piece of pumpkin pie. I will put out a few Christmas things, the nativity set first thing.

Melissa said...

There is nothing that I need or even want enough to get out into a crowd.

Amen....

We went out after five (by then most places are pretty quiet) so I could bring the 'big surprise gift for my Mom' to Michaels to be framed using the fabulous coupons - but that was it.

MissKris said...

None for me either, Judy. Dear Hubby went hunting and I had the morning to myself. Listened to music, read, put up the tree. Then Coop came over for the garbage guys and I spent a few hours with him. A perfect day!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

While I DO LOVE TO SHOP....Never,EVER on Black Friday!

Tournesol said...

Oh gosh, I totally agree! Near where I live a shopper pepper sprayed another Black Friday shopper! Sheesh.
Resting the day afer Thanksgiving is good!

daisymarie said...

Resting is very good! And the decorating is sweet.