Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Blessed Thanksgiving

My shirt would say "My sister makes the best turkey".
I'm still not all better yet, but I DID make it to Thanksgiving dinner at my sister and brother-in-law's lovely home in Grant, MI.
And a good time was had by all!

3 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee T.
Get well soon. (((hugs)))Pat

Pat said...

A slow recovery indeed.
I'm glad you did get to celebrate with family...those are the best of times!

Melissa said...

Cute t-shirt.

I am glad you got to celebrate. Get well!!

I made a new broth for our crockpot turkey and it was fabulous!!