Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Sigh...



Last week Wednesday THGGM and I were driving to Wisconsin.


It was SUCH a lovely trip. A bit murky on the way there - note the shorter buildings in the Chicago skyline.



This Wednesday was spent chatting with Feintsje, who has become VERY talkative lately.


As long as he can look around and watch what his siblings are doing he is one happy baby.

7 comments:

Janie Fox said...

He gets me every time with those eyes! He is a doll.

Unknown said...

Did you mean Feintsje?

Mary said...

He is such a cutie and look at that hair!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

He's ONE beautiful, healthy looking baby!:0)

Mitzi said...

He is getting too big-too fast.

daisymarie said...

Cool shot of the skyline. He looks like he's ready to chat.

Simply Thrift said...

Thanks Buddy. I meant Feintsje. I'll change it.