Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, November 03, 2011

THIS Thursday Was Also Fun!

Today my 'up north' sister came to town with her two and 1/2 year old grandson.

From my house we went to Holland to thrift shop at Ditto.

My finds? Six WONDERFUL things for 50 cents.

Two decks of 'author' cards, a restaurant mug, a red and white checked place mat, and two pieces of Christmas sheet music.

I was thrilled. I am cheap. Cheap thrills. That's me!

Then the three of us went to Olive Garden for lunch. Might I recommend the half Panini with unlimited salad? It was very good.

After lunch I asked Caleb if someday he might bring his girlfriend to Olive Garden. His response? "YES! My grandma girlfriend!"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He is adorable!!

daisymarie said...

That's just precious.