Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Eighteen Days Until Christmas

At first they didn't quite catch the concept of creating a 'scene'. But eventually they did. Jonge and Famke were happy just pulling apart pieces of batting and cotton balls to make snow. Surprisingly (to me anyway) it was Kado who REALLY got into it. He even INSISTED that his 'green man' have a basket of his own. This made him EXTREMELY happy - like I've never seen a kid get such a kick out of putting a little green man in and out of a basket. Although he did destroy all of the other scenes before I could get pictures of them. Knowing that they could make more next time, nobody seemed to mind.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Kado has his own look - Famke and Jonge have a similarity that I don't see in Kado.

Love his green man - way too funny.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the magic of Christmas wouldn't be the same without little kids. ;0)