Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, December 08, 2011

Seventeen Days Until Christmas!


Now I've gone and done it. I bought a silver tree for my pink bathroom. Next time I'm at a thrift store I'll look for some more Shiny Brites in pink. But for now I'm just working with what I have. (sooo.., i just returned from a trip to the basement, where i discovered a box of shiny brites...)

8 comments:

daisymarie said...

Oh I just absolutely looooove it!!!

Mary said...

Oh that is pretty! I would love to have a pink bathroom. That tile is gorgeous!!

Janie Fox said...

Pink is my all time msot favoe color. Have I said I love pink? I love that tile and that tree. Shiny Brites too. I saw new ones at Menard's and I thought I should buy them b/c one day they will be vintage to the grand daughters! I didn't b/c they were all reds and greens and I wanted pink, of course.

Rebecca said...

Too, too sweet!

Anvilcloud said...

The color scheme works for me.

Alice said...

oooooh pretty.

sounds like you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

That's a girl. Well done, shopping in your own home is always the best way. I am a bit alarmed though, seventeen days at your house to Christmas means a whole half day less at mine in the Netherlands;-)Love the way Christmas is invading your house and you fully admitting opening the door wide to let it in. Over here it is completely autumny: storms, hail, wet snow, rain and grey skies. Last year it was al snowy white.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

It all looks soooooooooo Christmassy at your house.
Send "energy" please. ;0)