Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fifteen Days Until Christmas

Tonight our family celebrated St. Nicholas Day (late) and Oldest Son's birthday (early). These pictures are of the calm before the storm. I LOVE a good storm!
Those pictures will come later.




7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I believe this is the most "house" I've ever seen of yours....Your "calm" is beautiful! Every little detail of it. What wonderful things to celebrate.

(We have a little round table with kids' chairs around it plunked in the middle of OUR living room, too.)

Nana Mari said...

Just beautiful, Judy! What a 'festive' room! Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful St. Nicholas' Day! And please...is it possible to get the recipe for that pumpkin roll??!! How yummy it looks!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I want to climb right in those pictures!
You make your home... A HOME :0)

(((Hugs)))Pat

Tournesol said...

Very beautiful and Christmasy, l love it.

Mary said...

Judy, your home is truly lovely. You have a wonderful touch with decorating. I always love seeing pictures of your home. I am with the previous comment, would love the recipe for the pumpkin roll. Does it have another filling inside along with the cream cheese? My recipe only has the cream cheese filling. I look forward to seeing the pictures of "after the storm."

Janie Fox said...

love your house. love.

Melissa said...

Again, I love seeing so much of your place!!