Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, December 11, 2011

After the Calm


Dinner was wonderful.
The lighting was all over the place so my pictures did not turn out very well. After dinner the birthday boy got to open his presents. We watched Christmas videos and had Oreo ice cream dessert made with peppermint stick ice cream.











Wonder how I do it all? I don't. Everyone brought something and THGGM, who is a saint, made the corn bread stuffing, roasted a turkey breast and made the Oreo dessert. I made the pumpkin roll.
I do believe a good time was had by all!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy, the best familygatherings we had were those my Mum decided to do just Sunday dinner and evening bread with just a few extra's, so everybody could enjoy at least one food they liked. Luck had it we were just divided into two overlapping groups totalling 18 grownups and children together. It was most festive when Mum was not flustered with haste and relaxed. We soon talked her into that routine after the first time and had wonderful gatherings. We found out less is more fun.

Melissa said...

I love the 'big' views of the home and family.

Mitzi said...

What nice photos of your family. We antiqued this weekend too in Holland. We have never been inside the Felt Mansion. It looks like we need to sometime. Lovely photos of that too.

daisymarie said...

Looks like a great time...a super yummy time!