Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fourteen Days Until Christmas

This morning THGGM made us French toast using the bread left from making his stuffing. Cream cheese between each slice and cinnamon butter on top - was it ever GOOD.
In the afternoon we took a leisurely drive to Saugatuck to do a bit of antique shopping. I was after a specific something which I did not find. Hmm. Not to waste the trip I did manage to find a few non-specific things! As we were leaving THGGM decided to stop at the Felt Mansion. It was all decked out for Christmas, and very beautiful! Of course I took a lot of pictures, but don't have them all sorted out yet.
Dinner was fantastic. Leftovers from last night!









3 comments:

Pat said...

Your life is very rich and full of good things...but I think you just may already know that!
I want to move to your side of the state!

Janie Fox said...

going antiquing tomorrow. I cannot wait! What were you looking for??

daisymarie said...

beautiful!