Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Five

This morning I took one hundred and one photos of my living room, dining room, and kitchen. And then I changed everything so much that those pictures are presently outdated. So, instead I'll add the pictures from yesterday morning. Not used to this new blogger format, so just bear with me. In these pictures you will notice that we put together the ADORABLE punch-out nativity that my dear bloggy friend Melissa sent me. Jonge and Famke were SOOO happy that they could do it all on their own. Jonge and I read the Christmas story to Famke. I do believe that even he was surprised at how many of the words he could read. Oh, and Famke lost her very FIRST tooth! She is very pleased about her new charming smile. The most difficult part of my day was watching Jonge walk to the mailbox by himself. He looks so small and vulnerable. They live on the curve of a very busy street - one that is getting busier by the day as new businesses pop up where there used to be only deer and corn fields. He's almost six. WHERE did the time go? Well, one cannot complain, as the passage of time brought along other small people just as thrilled to be here! Kado is now officially two and one half. Wow. And Feintsje? Never saw a baby so happy to cuddle and smile - nor a Beppe more willing to let him.

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

You keep posting them and I'll keep grinning. ;0)

Alice said...

You are killing me with the count down and EVERYTHING you do.

I will never catch up!
sigh