Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gifting

With ourselves and our children, we draw names for Christmas. Everyone gives gifts to the little people too. This year, Youngest Son had my name. Look what he found for me! It's a china cup from the C&O Railroad! My dad was a C&O Railroad guy. As a child I remember taking the train to Chicago and Detroit on several different occasions. Such good memories. And now I have a cup!

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

May your cupeth runneth overeth.

Anonymous said...

Love the cup!!!!!!!!!

suzi

Rebecca said...

Yours is ANOTHER of some of the most thoughtful gifts I've seen this year, Judy!

Mary said...

My friend had a dad who was a railroad man and we used to go through antique places looking for the Chessie cat years ago. I never saw a mug like that. It is lovely.

daisymarie said...

It's cool that he found it. And I love the sleeping kitty.

Melissa said...

What a wonderful gift - I can feel how thrilled you were.