Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After Christmas

'Twas a green Christmas. Today too. Who would have thought that we would be out in the backyard finishing up what we didn't get to after the fall clean-up. I took a lot of pictures yesterday, none of which came out very well. We had a wonderful time.
Son-in-law made the four tiles of the grandkids for me. His endless talent astounds me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over here a green Christmas too. You got beautiful family-collectors-items. I have handcut profiles of our sons age 6 and 8, it is amazing how they do catch their true beauty better then any picture, 25 years on friends have difficulties identifying them correct from pictures, but not from these cut ones. Margreet.

Rebecca said...

Another great one-of-a-kind Christmas gift! You ARE blessed. Here (weather-wise) it looked great from inside (sun, etc.) but outside the wind was quite brisk!

Marguerite said...

So glad you had a nice Christmas. The tiles are beautiful. Are the blogging names part of the tiles or did you add them to the picture?

Late morning Tuesday here in SW Michigan and we're getting snow dumped on us. We're past the half inch prediction so it can stop anytime. It's beautiful from the house but scary from the car window and I need to go out soon.

Anvilcloud said...

White here. It snowed all Christmas Day -- beautiful.

Tournesol said...

Love the tiles, what a beautiful, thoughtful gift : )

daisymarie said...

It was green here too. And I was way okay with that. Snowing now. Hopefully not on Friday when we have to travel to Toledo.

I love the tiles! How adorable.

Debra said...

So glad you had a happy Christmas and the tiles are awesome! A green Christmas here, too, and though I'm no fan of snow, a tiny bit of snow would have been pleasant. heh. :) Blessings, Debra

Melissa said...

They are totally recognizable - that is why I love silhouettes they let us see people differently.