Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Only Twelve Days?


Pretty much, this is the sum total of what I accomplished today.

I left the house to make a quick stop at my favorite thrift store and to pick up buy-one-get-one-free chili at Wendy's.

There was baking that should have been done, but I just KNEW I would eat it if I baked. Christmas baking is not fun at all when one is diabetic. Christmas shopping is soo not my thing - which is good since I don't have any money. That leaves Christmas decorating, which I throw myself into with wild abandon. I know. I know. It's weird and a bit quirky. But I like it!

Tonight I shall start my Christmas reading.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

and what is on your reading list?

Anne Stover said...

Hi Judy. Come see me at my new face book page, I had to get a new one the old one got whacked. Anne.

Tournesol said...

I have baking to do and I really enjoy it but should not be eating most of it either, no fun! Love the string snowmen. So fun!