Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, December 05, 2011

St Nicholas Eve

This is one of those years when we shall be bumping our St Nicholas Eve family dinner to a later date.
Oh, and I'm feeling MUCH better! Survived a long day with four happy energetic children even! And it is presently 11:35 and I am clothed and in my right mind. That says a lot.
Isn't that little elf with the lantern adorable? I found a dozen elves at IKEA and thought they would look at home on my cookie cutter tree in the kitchen.
So far I've got the cookie cutter tree in the kitchen mostly decorated, the bird tree in the hall finished, the small den tree which still needs a topper, the gold pinecone tree in the living room which decided after I had it all done to stop lighting at the bottom half, and surprise SURPRISE I actually found a NEW tree for my bathroom! I even surprised myself by buying a SILVER tree - because it fit so well with the pink in there. That one is full of Shiny Brights.
Now tomorrow I will have to clean up all of the messes I left in my wake. Maybe there will be pictures. Maybe...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

where do you store it all?

Can't wait to see pics

Rebecca said...

I wanted to see a picture of you clothed and in your right mind!

After all you accomplished, THAT would be the wonder :)

The elf IS sweet.

Janie Fox said...

yes pictures please! And I agree with Rebecca. haha

Tournesol said...

Yes, pictures of all your trees would be fun! I have a "family tree" in the living room, a little sliver tree with red birds and red balls in the dining and a little tree with all blue in my blue bathroom, but you have me beat : )