Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, December 22, 2011

Three

Today was cookie baking day at my house. Daughter and the grandkids came. I am sooo amazed at how helpful the older two are now. The little boys both took nice long naps in the afternoon while we were hard at work. I cannot remember when I've had this much fun! Although they took it all rather seriously. We made cut-out sugar cookies, gingerbread boys, peanut butter chocolate stars, and chocolate chip - malted milk - coconut drop cookies. We sampled everything we made, and behold, it was very good!

2 comments:

Janie Fox said...

We are doing this today...here's hoping the 2 babies sleep while the rest of us get our cookies on! Merry Christmas!!

Tournesol said...

They're precious!