Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, September 08, 2012

A Baby in a Basket!

A few weeks back I spent four dollars on a twin black sheet at Walmart.

Six years ago I took pictures of Jonge in this basket.

It never occurred to me to photograph the other three kids in it.  Maybe because for the past five years it was full of red and gold Christmas ornaments.

Friday morning I remembered about the sheet, and that DiL2 had mentioned what a cute picture a baby in the basket would make.

So, I threw the sheet over a chair, set the basket on the floor in front of it, and popped in Hertsje.

I got about 12 pictures before it stopped being fun for her.

Hertsje is such a little sweet heart!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Judy, she is such a little babydoll and she has the sweetest little face and profile. You, lady, are talented with your camera! Oh boy, here comes that prove I'm not a robot....honestly, do they expect real people to be able to read these mashed together letters? This one doesn't look so bad though. Here's hoping I make it on the first try.

Melissa said...

Great job - she looks adorable!! And you look like a pro!! You are a great team.

Pat said...

Nothing better then a baby in a basket!
They have to be kidding with these letters..I'm going to need several tries to post this!