Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Wednesday

There are occasional moments of quiet in my day.
But those happen only occasionally.
Hertsje can crawl anywhere, and Feintsje can run. Fast.

I've tried stocks.  Not as effective as one might think.
Even wooden shoes didn't slow him down.

Kado insisted that his wooden shoes still fit.  They do not.
Mostly the noise is happy noise.  Like Kado making Hertsje giggle with delight as he tickles her sweet little toes.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, Judy! I can almost hear all the "happy" noise :) (I think the stocks were certainly well worth a try.)

Pat said...

Makes me wonder where my childhood wooden shoes are...oh how my mind wonders.