Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Enough Already

Well now.  Today was day EIGHT of my being sick.  I've still got the intense sore throat and a fever that comes and goes.

Haven't seen my little people in a week now.

Kado is still sick also.

Hertsje seems to have avoided the worst of it and just has a cold.  She has also decided to bless her parents by sleeping 14 hours at night.  Her daddy slept like that when he was a baby.

Anyway, I won't bore you any more with my sad and woeful whining about my health.

I'm sure I'll be fine soon.

Oh, and THIS little doll is now NINE months old.  And already she has traveled to places I have never been.  Most recently she went to her aunt's wedding in Nebraska.  I've never been to Nebraska.  Can't say I ever wanted to go there, but still.  She's just a baby and she's already been there.

And would you just look at Zeke's face?  That dog can SMILE.

5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You're right, 8 is enough. All the best.

MissKris said...

She inherited her grandma's stunning blue eyes. And Zeke? Well, he and our Maxie could be twins, smiling underbite and all, haha! ;-) Praying for you, dear friend.

Marguerite said...

What a great picture. Zeke is in exactly the right place for a professional looking pose.

You'll be feeling better soon. Until then treat yourself gentle.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

What an awesome picture!
Now lets hear you say that you are the 'picture of health." :0)
(((hugs)))Pat

Anonymous said...

Must be the flu, not a cold. A cold lasts normally a week, the flu, with mnedicines 14 days and withut a fortnight. I mean the common flu, not the worldwide scary flues. i agree, same eyes as grandma and Zeke? Dogs, as little as him, can laugh too and watch TV, ours does.