Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, November 23, 2012

Great-Nephew and Feintsje





It was a beautiful Thanksgiving Day at my sister and brother-in-law's home in Grant, MI.

In the sixties and sunny.

Lots of room to work off the delicious meal.

We are truly blessed.  And we know it.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

At first I thought it to be The Dunes!?!? Yep, perfect weather for a houseful of children :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Looks just lovely. Are those sand dunes? It was a beautiful day here too!