Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Piano Playing Pals

Today Hertsje and I played Christmas songs on the piano.

It's never too early to play Christmas songs.

Trust me when I tell you that she really does like to play the piano.  She is just very serious about it.

I know she enjoys it, as she shrieks with joy as she plays.



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

:) Sweet! (You need to teach her about keeping her fingers "curved" rather than flat. Form is EVERYthing, you know!)

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

She's a cutie!

Karen said...

Aww, so sweet:) Happy Thanksgiving, Judy!

Unknown said...

Adorable.