Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, December 13, 2012

From Our St. Nicholas Celebration

This year we tried something different.  We drew names as couples and filled gift baskets with Christmas-y things to enjoy during the season.

In our basket were these two unbelievably cool pins!

Truth-be-told, I HATED sitting on Santa's lap.

But I DID love the pins he gave!

I wonder what happened to mine?


Not that it matters anymore, because now I have TWO of them.

Presently they are safely resting in the glass cupboards of my secretary.  But soon, like in the next decade, I shall pin them to two of my rag dolls and prop them up in the corner of a bench.  Not just for the Christmas season, but all year long.





3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great Idea (the baskets) - and SOMEbody obviously "knows" you :)

Mary said...

What a wonderful idea for your gift exchange. Love your idea for the dollies and the pins.

Tournesol said...

So nice : )