Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Happy Saint Nicholas Eve

Our annual St. Nicholas Eve celebration was held last weekend.

I'm still not done editing pictures.

But, I had to sneak this one in.

Hertsje wasn't even here last year.

Amazing how I cannot imagine life without her lively lovable presence!

So set your shoes by the door tonight and see if St. Nicholas leaves you shoes filled with candy!

He filled ours early, with Hershey's Kisses and Steenstra's Almond St. Claus Cookies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Children make Christmas most special! I hid my shoes to avoid the tempting treats. Perhaps I should have put them out and shared the loot with others. Hind sights.

Many holy-day blessings.

Tournesol said...

What a nice tradition! So nice for you to have so many littles around for Christmas making it extra special : )