Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, December 28, 2012

Much Accomplished!

Yes!  Yes I did accomplish much today - vacuumed, scrubbed, dusted AND baked cookies and made candy.
I'm off to bed before I turn into a pumpkin (oh.., wait..).
The reason I am heading to bed is that I just looked at those skates (see below) and now it seems to me that what they REALLY need are red dots painted on them.  So, I'm going to bed BEFORE I do that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it ain't broke, don't repair it! If it looks already good, do not change it, I do not think red polka dots would make them look beter, only less authentic. My day yesterday was the same, lose the baking, we were having a DH, ES and me 40th wedding anniversary, no festivities because of the losses of this year, but, we still have each other after 40 years, so we belong to a minority group. Have a goed change into 2013. DM

Pat said...

I'm waiting to hear...did you paint those dots?
You accomplished much, now sit back, ha ha ha, and rest!

Tournesol said...

Ha, ha red dots would be perfect : )