Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Vintage Thrift Finds

The elf, the cup, and the lunch box are new this year.

This would look better in the kitchen, but I'm out of room in there.

I haven't even done HALF the decorating I usually do, and I'd have to say that I am enjoying it this way.

Today Hertsje, who is not feeling well either, came for a bit.  She and I played Christmas songs on the piano and read Christmas stories.  The lights on the trees really catch her eye.  But the sweetest thing of all is that when she REALLY likes something she has played on the piano she throws both arms straight up in the air and yells.  It's just too cute!

Oh, and Zeke would like everyone to know that he is now feeling better.  This makes me happy enough to throw my arms into the air and yell.  But, I won't.  I never do that.

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I can't imagine you thrifting. :)

Mary said...

Would love to see Hertsje with that arms in the air yell. Precious! So happy to hear Zeke is better...for you and him ;)