Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, March 25, 2013

Nine Months Until Christmas!

It was just like Christmas here yesterday.

I had an unexpected visitor in the afternoon!

So while the little boys slept Famke, who left school with a tummy ache, and I sat at the table and colored paperdolls together.

I also showed her some of the things I have in mind for us to do on spring break.

She does look a bit pale here, doesn't she?

But she ended the day feeling just fine!

So do note that it is only nine months until Christmas.  But I like to think that with the right spirit and a good imagination, Christmas  can last all year.

Well, some days I feel like that.  Other days I'd like it to be the last week in October all year.

No comments: