Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, March 24, 2013

Paper Butterflies

 I have no idea why I am posting this.  But it does represent what I did on my day of rest.

More punched out butterflies!

This time out of some map paper I found in my stash.
This isn't even what I set out to take pictures of.

I'm easily distracted by pretty things.

And isn't this a cool picture?

 I combined a few of the free effects from Picmonkey.
Intricate detail from this Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

It also makes a horrible mess as the cut-outs turn into an insane amount of teeny tiny confetti.


 Now I have many more ideas for this.
Just one more picture using the zoom focus on Picmonkey.

Not sure yet if I'm going to frame this or just pile it all up somewhere in my basement studio.

Last year I made Origami butterflies.

Those were fun too.

But these are quicker!


No comments: