Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, March 07, 2013

Duck, Duck, GOOSE!

They do not know that I am recording them.  This was last week, when Jonge and Famke had a day off from school.  Of course Daughter assures me that they do not always get along like this, but I am amazed at how kind and encouraging they are to their littlest brother who is just learning to play.

2 comments:

MissKris said...

I watched this the other day. Adorable!

Unknown said...

So fun that they are enough of them to play. Asher wears us out so often because we're his only playmates....