Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Friday

This morning Kado and Feintsje worked on a project for Mommy.
 First they punched out all different colors of butterflies,
 Next they glued them to their paper.

At first Feintsje would punch out a butterfly and throw it on the ground.  I found this rather frustrating, until I realized that he was just making the butterflies FLY.

Sometimes I'm slow in catching on to things.

Once I figured out what he was doing, it wasn't hard to persuade him to pick the butterflies up and glue them to the paper with a glue stick.  He is CRAZY about glue sticks.  I'm actually surprised that he could even open his lips to eat lunch.  Oh, and he pronounces the word LIPS in the sweetest multi-syllable way.  It goes something like this - li-LIPZ-sis-thiz.

Kado being a big boy of three can do it all all by himself.
 They were very pleased with the final outcome, as was I.

Not sure why I blurred this one.  Hmm.
Since they didn't require much help from me, I punched out some butterflies of my own and stuck them up on the lights over the dining room table.  I too am quite pleased with my results.

No comments: