Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, April 20, 2013

Paint, Puzzles and Posturing





These three play very well together.

The boys are gentle with their cousin.

And if they bother her at all, it is when they seek control of the toys.

So she just climbs in and sits on the toys until they give up and move on.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Truly sweet pictures Judy. They are all so adorably cute. Before I even read what you said about playing well together, I was thinking just that thought. You are blessed!

Rebecca said...

This and the past couple of others make me so lonesome for ours (grandkids). Truly wonderful pictures.

Alice said...

can't say much, I used to hang out in my "ball collection" (marbles to rubber balls)in my closet.

Melissa said...

sitting on a problem rather than reacting - great plan!!