Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, July 04, 2013

Annual July 4th Breakfast

Coffee
Orange Juice
Breakfast Casserole
Blueberry French Toast
Homemade Granola
Yogurt
Cute kids recovering from sore throat, body aches, and fever. Kado's temp hit 105 last weekend which sent him to the 'after hours clinic' where he was diagnosed with an ear infection.
Feintsje has gone from a one or two word speaker to someone who told his mommy, "Daddy gave me medicine.  I feel better now."
It looked as if it might 'rain on their parade' but the weather cleared up nicely and the day was beautiful.



I do believe we all had a great time, even Broeder, who is SUCH a sweet sweet little boy.

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

AWESOME FAMILY you have there! :0)
(((hugs)))

Pat said...

How could you not have a wonderful time, family food and fireworks!
My invitation for that great looking breakfast must have gotten lost in the mail.