Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, July 06, 2013

One Week In

Here is little Broeder, at one week.  He is just the sweetest baby boy!  We are all massively in love with him.  And he makes that VERY easy to do.  His personality is very calm and laid back.  He is allowing his mommy to get some good sleep!  Hertsje is at that wonderful age where it is fun to be a helper.  And she says his name so very sweetly!
Oh, yes.  I am having the time of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous, little boy Broeder is. He must be feeling so comfortable being able to stretch arms and legs freely after the restrictions of his mothers w omb, just sometimes yearning back to the cosyness of that little nest. Well, he will be growing up in the little league of his grandparents, lucky child.DM

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

:0)

(((hugs)))