Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, July 22, 2013

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

 Can you tell what this is?  Look closely.  Look veeery closely.
Jonge called all of us into my bedroom this morning.  He excitedly told us that he wanted to show us something.  With just a flashlight, a book light and a couple of strainers he had set up a very convincing night sky display on the ceiling.
You might want to try this at home.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Bright boy, in more ways then one!

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic!

Hats off for Jonge being so creative and resourceful. I wonder where he gets that from? ;)

Jen