Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday Already?




Isn't Broeder adorable?  He happily let me take his picture this morning.  It was my hope that we would get to spend some time bonding with each other, like we did on Tuesday.

But guess what?!

Hertsje learned to climb out of the Pack-n-Play today.  She is VERY good at it.  Did it six times in a row before I just gave up on nap time for her.

If you think SHE looks tired, you should see me.

Well, no you shouldn't.  It isn't pretty.

Coffee helps, but there is not enough coffee in the world...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Such beautiful children. Such LONG eyelashes!

Alice said...

Good luck
I have been told many times,
about how I escaped my baby
swing, up the easy chair and
onto the fire place mantel,
then got down the "fast" way
when Mom came in the room, in
time to lose my first tooth
that had just peeked out that
morning.
Good Luck.

Capt. Cutie--sure is!