Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sunrise

Tuesday in Traverse City started off with another beautiful sunrise.  So glad we can see it.  
That's THGGM returning from his morning coffee on the beach.

Don't worry.  He brought me some too!
 It really IS pretty here.  ALL.  THE.  TIME.
 I have this terrible fear that we shall soon be known as Mr. and Mrs. Boomchunkas.  The name sort of fits us.  And the cookie?  EVERY kind we've tried has been wonderful.  And yes, I had this cookie for my dessert after breakfast.

No comments: