Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Fun from Monday

 At Michael's on Saturday I noticed that the punches were 55% off.  So I bought a bigger circle punch.  Paper was on sale too, so I got some nice orange cardstock.  Yesterday we made pumpkin faces!

 There was also some hand tracing and attempts at making turkeys.  We shall need a bit more practice.  But there is time!  Fall has just begun!
 Also, I think little boy hands are so cute.
Feintsje loved having his hand traced.  I think it tickled him a little bit.  Kado had a blast making up different pumpkin faces.  This one has a pig's nose.  We made pumpkin faces on both sides so we can string them up later in October - if we want to.  Or if I remember.  Whatever.

No comments: