Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Three Months Until Christmas

While Hertsje and I were having coffee it occurred to me that Christmas is rapidly approaching.

Three months ago today we were happily awaiting the birth of Broeder.

Three months from today it will be Christmas.

It comes so fast, doesn't it?

Oh.  And I thought I would share a close up of one of Hertsje's dimples.  Just because I'm kind like that.  And she sometimes gets really close to the camera.
Not to mention that her dimples are amazing.

Now go get yourself organized for Christmas.  It's coming.  Don't say I didn't warn you.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two months to Sinterklaas (plus one week) and I have always been jealous of dimples, they look so cute! DM1114 cervm3